The neurodiverse community we support includes individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome, similar Autism Spectrum profiles, Attention Deficit Disorder, Tourette Syndrome, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Social Anxiety Disorders.
Our team is not unfamiliar with the gains brought about by relentless advocacy and compassionate accommodations and how neurodiversity can be a competitive advantage.
ASpectrum relies on our experienced team of professional job coaches and business development managers in order to provide consultations for parents, training for professionals, and services for employers.
We know through experience that when neurodiversity connects with proper support systems the potential return is limitless!
NEURODIVERSE JOB SEEKER
- Career exploration
- Resume development
- Job search
- Interviewing skills development
- Communication / Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution training
- Sensory processing needs assessment
- Disclosure and accommodation request
- Transportation preparation and planning
- Time management skills development
- Available onsite job coaching and employer liaison
- Career mapping
- Harnessing specialist skills
- Salary and promotion negotiation
- Post-hire Financial Planning
- Benefits Packages (Eg. Negotiate your employer benefits package based on your specific needs)
- On-the-job coaching
- Customized workshops (e-learning/onsite) for successfully supporting neurodiverse employees in the workplace
- Internal diversity and inclusion policy and procedure audit, relying on extensive knowledge of current legislation
- Consultative services for successful onboarding, conflict resolution and vocational support
- Effective accommodation development under the Employment Standards Act (ESA) and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
We Connect Aptitude to Opportunity.
Think Outside The Cubical.